Vacature: Medior/senior Game / Interaction Designer (32-40h)
Are you a game designer that wants to create serious games with a positive impact? Are you eager to learn, ambitious, creative and social? Then we are looking for you!
- At least 3 years of experience in the (serious) games industry.
- Background in game design, interaction design or user experience design
- Familiar with interactive technologies (AR, VR, Motion controls, etc)
- Fluent in Dutch (to understand all nuance during play testing)
- Fluent in English to be able to work in an international team
- Able to contribute at a high professional and intellectual level (at least a Bachelor Degree)
- A playful spirit
- Background or experience in writing narratives
- Experience working with sensitive audiences
- Familiar with co-design methods, Design Thinking and User Centered design
- Experience with interactive projection technology
- Drawing/visualisation skills
- A full time position in an exciting scale-up
- A challenging position within the MedTech/ gaming industry
- An amazing team of very talented and enthusiastic people
- Short communication lines and a professional environment
- Travel allowance and holiday pay
- Pension plan
- 25 holiday days
- A beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht (next to the Dom)
- A competitive salary
Want to know more?
Please have a look at our website www.tovertafel.nl to get a better sense of the product and our target audiences. Our games are best identified as playful, engaging experiences. Elegant and simple, but thought through and thoroughly tuned to the abilities of the end-user. We look forward to hearing your vision for our future and what we can do together to make our game portfolio even stronger.
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a quick and dirty concept for a Tovertafel game before the end of May 2019 (earlier is better). Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have them.