User Experience Designer
Are you a designer that wants to create unforgettable experiences with a positive impact?
- At least 3 years of experience in a commercial environment.
- Background in UX design, interaction design or service design.
- Ability to translate strategic insights and fragile ideas into inspiring concepts.
- Ability to visualise ideas and create effective prototypes (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Familiar with co-design methods, Design Thinking and User Centered design.
- Digitally savvy.
- Able to contribute at a high professional and intellectual level (at least a Bachelor Degree).
- Fluent in Dutch (to understand all nuance during play testing).
- Fluent in English to be able to work in an international team.
- A playful spirit.
- Strong in planning and project management.
- Experience in healthcare sector or education sector.
- A full time position (32-40h) in an exciting scale-up
- A challenging position within the MedTech/ serious gaming industry
- An amazing team of very talented and enthusiastic people
- Short communication lines and a professional environment
- Travel allowance and holiday pay
- Pension plan
- 25 holiday days
- A beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht (next to the Dom)
Send your CV, portfolio and motivation to Annemieke Blijleven, email@example.com before December 15th 2019 (earlier is better).
Or want to know more first?
Please have a look at our website www.tovertafel.nl to get a better sense of the product and our target audiences. Our games are best described as playful, engaging experiences. Elegant and simple, but well thought through and finely tuned to the abilities of the end-user. We look forward to hearing your vision for our future and what we can do together to make our offering even stronger.